->Continuous soil steamer
Since it uses low-pressure hot steam to heat, it won’t burn composts.
Even when treating organic soils such as compost, leaf mold, and peat soil, no charcoal or cinders are generated, resulted in little dust.
Since it utilizes high thermal efficiency of steam, composts can be heated in a short time.
In addition, since composts pass through the drum while rotating, uneven heating can be effetively prevented.
Capability of continuous operation helps smooth introduction to compost production line.
Since unattended operation is also possible, you can significantly improve the efficiency while reducing the costs.
Soil Steaming is the sterilization method to exterminate pests and diseases by injecting the latent heat contained in steam into the soil to raise the soil temperature.
- -There is no toxicity, and no harm to humans, animals or neighboring farm products.
- -You can plant and seed immediately after the soil temperature is lowered to the normal temperature.
- -Pathogenic bacteria, as well as most harmful insects and weeds can be exterminated.
- -The effect of disinfection can be judged by measuring the soil temperature.
- Low-pressure hot steamerSB-300LPHT (stationary type)
- -Maximum pressure: 0.05MPa
- -Steam temperature:250℃
- -Fuel consumption:25L/h
- KD-4 Rotation drum KD-4
- -Maxmum input:4,000L/h*
*The quantity to treat may vary depending on the object and the condition.
- -Rotation cylindar:SUS304
- -External dimensions(mm):(L)2,568×(W)720×(H)1,440
- -Internal capacity:463L
- -Electric capacity:1.89kW
- -Operation method:Continuous operation
Monthly magazine “Noko to Engei” January 2014 published the article in a special report regarding “Having healthy soil.” (Click here to read the article.)